Strategic Financial Analysis
Provide a unified, correlated view of real estate, infrastructure and facilities assets and costs so they are optimally aligned to support an organizationâ€™s mission.
- Provide a common operating picture to view capital and operating expenses for the portfolio
- Evaluate the mix of leased and owned properties relative to space vacancy/occupancy/availability for specific buildings, campus/site, cities, regions or for the entire portfolio
- Optimize the total cost of ownership, total cost of occupancy and lifecycle for real estate, infrastructure and facility assets
- Compare benchmarks and monitor performance trends for assets including structures, properties, buildings, and equipment
- Bridge and fill the gaps between finance, HR, and IT and traditional ERP systems
ARCHIBUS Strategic Financial Analysis delivers comprehensive integration of business information to deliver deep insights into that third of an organizationâ€™s balance sheet comprising fixed assets. ARCHIBUS connects all costs to specific business units and all assets to their intended purpose. By capturing the capital investments, operating costs, and total cost of ownership for a wide range of assetsâ€”and by monitoring the interrelated processes that manage themâ€”ARCHIBUS Strategic Financial Analysis quickly gives professionals the validated, relevant, and trusted data they need to make finance and operations decisions.